Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still There!

Today the inevitable happened… Yes I started painting again. I am unsure of what triggered this sudden passion but I believe this was unavoidable.
For those that are unaware, many years ago I had an uncanny love to paint, resulting in my success as an artist. Soon later though that infatuation died, and I found my vibe for music.
Within my break I had struck a sudden lack of enthusiasm and decided I would never paint again, because of the fact that it brings me boredom and is no longer an interest of mine.
Thinking among those lines I decided due to my unemployment and lack of excitement I would try again.

I can though see a turn of events in the future, but for now with time on my hands the artist has been reborn.

Sincerely,
Ultra Neon

No comments:

Post a Comment