Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OCD

Just like every other day, today has been filled with laying around with the boyfriend and looking for a job, honestly I feel as if I'm stuck in a loop. But what ever, I may as well enjoy it while it lasts.
In other news I have realised I am OCD about more things then I originally thought want a list?
1. Door has to be closed when I sleep.
2. Closet door must be closed when going to sleep.
3. Bed has to be made every day with plushies in a particular order.
4. Hair has to be up in order to sleep.
5. Room must be orderly, everything has it's place.
Most of my OCD's happen when I'm about to go to sleep and I have noticed new ones forming too... but really I don't even mind them. It doesn't really effect the way I live my life at all.


Sincerely.
Ultra Neon

No comments:

Post a Comment